Towards a Better Education …
In its determination to assist educational programs, Ouidad Hachem foundation has granted a donation to the Rotary Club Beirut Center for their initiation project of computing along with his Excellency the Minister of Education, Mr. Elias Bou Saab.
In a world controlled by globalization and technology, it is essential today to equip every educational institution with electronic equipment, in order to access a better education.
This project aims to provide IT facilities to disadvantaged public schools in Lebanon. It aspires to:
• To Equip 6 Public Schools with 6 computer rooms.
The schools have been equipped with digital tablets, computers and servers that are considered fundamental tools for education and general youth culture.
• To provide computer training for students and to use the computers during courses.
This will give students a new skill tool to use throughout their lives.
• To encourage teachers to use the computers in their explanation of the course.
This way, we offer an open entertainment area for the communication with students.
• To conduct computer trainings for teachers.
We allow them to acquire a new professional skill.
• To be registered as part of the strategic plan of the Ministry of Education.
“Teaching and learning in the digital era: the national strategic plan for the technologies of education.”