General Benefits of Physical Activity
· It helps you to stay in good physical shape and, in addition to improving your sports performance, it facilitates daily activities.
· It protects you against cardiovascular diseases (myocardial infraction and angina), regardless of your age.
· It protects you against some types of cancer, particularly breast cancer in women and prostate cancer in men, as well as colon cancer in both sexes.
· It reduces the risk of diabetes and helps to better balance blood sugar levels (glycaemia).
· It improves blood pressure.
· It is effective in maintaining perfect shape and can reduce the risk of obesity.
· It reduces the risk of back pain.
· It improves sleep.
· It is effective in combating stress, depression and anxiety.
· It improves the process of aging and protects against the loss of autonomy.