News & Events
Bronchitis: Onion Syrup
How to treat bronchitis naturally? Onion is known for centuries for its natural treatment of bronchitis. Onion syrup is an expectorant that helps to open bronchi.
Grandma’s remedy for bronchitis
1- Peel and chop an onion in a bottle.
2- Sprinkle brown sugar over the onion.
3- Close the bottle and leave it to rest overnight at room temperature.
4- The next day, take one spoon of this natural syrup for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· An onion
· Around 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
· A glass bottle
· Keep the syrup in a refrigerator for 24 hours.
· Dosage: 3 teaspoons per day.
· Onion syrup is also good for children.
· Ask your doctor for extra advice.