Bronchitis: Onion Syrup
Grandma’s remedy for bronchitis
1- Peel and chop an onion in a bottle.
2- Sprinkle brown sugar over the onion.
3- Close the bottle and leave it to rest overnight at room temperature.
4- The next day, take one spoon of this natural syrup for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· An onion
· Around 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
· A glass bottle
· Keep the syrup in a refrigerator for 24 hours.
· Dosage: 3 teaspoons per day.
· Onion syrup is also good for children.
· Ask your doctor for extra advice.