Back Pain: Clay Poultice
Grandma’s Medicine for Back Pain
1- Mix clay with water in order to obtain a paste.
2- Heat the paste in an oven for a few minutes.
3- Apply the warm poultice over the area causing pain.
4- Leave the poultice for 1 hour.
· 3 tablespoons of powder green clay.
· 2 tablespoons of mineral water.
· A glass container.
· A wooden spoon.
· A piece of cloth.
· Do not use metal utensils for preparing the clay paste, since metal eliminated the healing properties of clay.
· Renew the poultice if necessary. Never use the same poultice more than one time. Throw the poultice away after usage.
· Where to buy powder green clay? It is available in many bio-shops and parapharmacies, and it can also be bought online.
· Never leave the clay to dry.
· You can simultaneously use grandma’s hot water bottle to relieve your pains.